Mini-Episode: Cool Facts Friday #10
Cool Facts are quick hits of new human and world science curated into short bursts of information just for you. This fun compilation publishes one Friday a month. Enjoy!
Here’s the current lineup for episode #10:
- How a tiny brain-manipulating machine helps understand neurological disease and neurotrauma..
- How to simplify your life.
- Why you’re struggling to maintain a healthy weight.
- Why your body replaces cells at incredible speed.
- How to identify “hot spots” of aging and disease in DNA.
- How zombie genes come to life after you die.
How To Build Your Confidence and Fully Commit To Your Life – Laila Ali with Dave Asprey : 831In this special episode of Bulletproof Radio, I’m welcoming Laila Ali. She’s a world-class athlete, fitness and wellness advocate, TV host, author, home chef and cooking enthusiast, founder of the Laila... Read more
Health Anxiety, Vaccines and Making Sense of Medical News – Dr. Jen Ashton with Dave Asprey : 830In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, Dr. Jen Ashton brings a wealth of experience to the podcast as a physician, a medical correspondent for international news media, and an award-winning... Read more
What You Must Know About Mold – Dr. Neil Nathan and Dr. Margaret Christensen : 829This episode of Bulletproof Radio combines important information about mold from two leading expert physicians treating patients today.Over more than 25 years of a 50-year medical career, Dr. Neil Nathan... Read more