TIME's Top Stories
Schools Are Putting More Cops on Campus—Despite the ‘Abject Failure’ in Uvalde
The director of the Texas Department of Public Safety called the police response to the Uvalde shooting “an abject failure,” and the school police chief has been put on leave.
- A Turbulent U.S. This July 4, but Many See Cause To Celebrate
- Lawmakers Scramble to Reform Digital Privacy After Roe Reversal
- Minions: The Rise of Gru Sows Just the Right Amount of Chaos
- Column: As Hong Kong Marks 25 Years of British Handover, Its Cage Homes Remains a Stark Reminder of Its Inequities
- In a Win for Biden, Supreme Court Says He Can End the ‘Remain In Mexico’ Policy