Coolest Geek Alive
Going After the Disney & Muppets Licensing, Reinventing Evil Ernie for Dynamite Entertainment & Going Indy
In this final episode of Jesse’s writing career retrospective, the Coolest Geek speaks on his relationship with Evil Ernie creator Brian Pulido, reinventing the character for Dynamite Entertainment, attempting to land the comic book publishing license for Disney Animation & the Muppets, as well as working with Image Comics, Heavy Metal Magazine, CMON, Four Horsemen Studios & the Mythic Legions, Greg Weisman & what was the last straw that finally drove him away from mainstream comics publication & straight into indy publishing!
- Celebrating DEFEAT?! The Marvels & what happens when you piss off the TASTE MAKERS!???
- "LOKI” Season 2 FINALE Review & 13 Alternate Marvel Cinematic Universes to VISIT in the NEXT 2 “Avengers” MULTIVERSE Movies!
- MARVEL Director Articulates EXACTLY Why Hollywood FAILS its Heroes & Why “The Marvels” will be their BIGGEST FLOP to date!
- MARVEL HIRES WRONG PRODUCER FOR DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN…AGAIN & DC’s Keanu Reeves Constantine Sequel is an “ELSEWORLDS”...?
- "What KILLED the Western?! And will it KILL Superhero Films Too? The TRUTH Behind 'Superhero Fatigue'!